Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 2 (cont. in Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. Jammo didn't play a (real) game. Walker was wasting a position on the ground (for as much as I love what he has done, he shouldn't have got a game) and everitt was just making up the numbers. Tuohy is certainly a loss, but was never a match winner.

We won't win many games, as we should be fielding the youngest team in the comp every week, but s**t we will be fast, skillful, hard and exciting.

Go blues!
Yeah, it has been a long time since we say we have a fast team, in particular midfield - can we now add skillful :)

Arden Street Oval to feature in rebranded AFL pre-season competition

"The return to North's traditional home follows the resurrection in recent years of the Whitten Oval and Carlton's Ikon Park, which will also host pre-season games next year".

"And the launch of the AFL Women's competition fixture will follow on Thursday with traditional rivals Carlton and Collingwood expected to feature in the historic opening game at the Holden Centre in early February".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeanne: Bill, can you please fix Carlton?
Bill: Have you tried turning it off then on again ?

Next year's membership slogan ... CTRL ALT DELETE

Tried viewing that photo on my pc. I got the blue screen of death instead
Geez, he's not just making a little popup appear every day, but now trying to infiltrate my club as a reminder to upgrade to Windows 10.

NO MEANS NO BILL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back