Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Coops93

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, Denv Broncos, Suns, Crows
Are we not? Jones, Docherty, Williamson, Plowman, Simpson are all first choice or close to it and all out and Newman was out.
We still have Marchbank, Weitering, Newman, Thomas, Stocker and maybe Macreadie this week, also maybe Casboult (though who knows what he is going to do)... Nowhere near a crisis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Styxx

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
The fact we lost Simpson, Newman, Jones, Plowman and Williamson in three weeks is concerning but it's not a crisis until Weitering and Marchbank go down before they cone back.

AFL Club
Carlton
What a disrespectful preview of our game by HUN “expert” today (his name escapes me). Quotes like “on their home deck they could really run up the scoreboard” and he proffered “Giants by 100 points?”. Just wish someone at the club will mention this pre game, oh how I long for the wheel to turn..

Oh and also something like “with the line at -37.5 pts, it’s giving away money at $1.90”. Get some respect peanut, were your eyes painted on last week!

AFL Club
Carlton
We still have Marchbank, Weitering, Newman, Thomas, Stocker and maybe Macreadie this week, also maybe Casboult (though who knows what he is going to do)... Nowhere near a crisis.
Agreed, and don’t forget H Goddard. He’s been in good form in the magoos.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

BLUEALLTHRU

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Aston Villa
What a disrespectful preview of our game by HUN “expert” today (his name escapes me). Quotes like “on their home deck they could really run up the scoreboard” and he proffered “Giants by 100 points?”. Just wish someone at the club will mention this pre game, oh how I long for the wheel to turn..

Oh and also something like “with the line at -37.5 pts, it’s giving away money at $1.90”. Get some respect peanut, were your eyes painted on last week!
He normally writes the financials:poo:

FRUMPY

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton

Maybe he is a good reporter, spot on.

Top Bottom