Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FitzroyBlueBagger

FitzroyBlueBagger
Sep 30, 2018
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Carlton
Loved that Teaguey's challenged all his coaching staff this preseason with creating new training drlls/systems that will enhance the way we want to play, by challenging the players with these new methods should provide some exciting ways with our new evolving game style... mixing it up challenge everyone... very impressive...

Gethelred

Norm Smith Medallist
May 1, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Loved that Teaguey's challenged all his coaching staff this preseason with creating new training drlls/systems that will enhance the way we want to play, by challenging the players with these new methods should provide some exciting ways with our new evolving game style... mixing it up challenge everyone... very impressive...
Hope he asked Doc to do so as well. Bloke's spent the last two years in a coach's box.

FitzroyBlueBagger

FitzroyBlueBagger
Sep 30, 2018
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Carlton
Hope he asked Doc to do so as well. Bloke's spent the last two years in a coach's box.
You'd think so No doubt a duel player/assistant role for Doc, one thing I'd really like to see would be some new kicking out systems that will provide better and quicker ball movement for us, think that's an area that we can get bettter at..

Jabba73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2009
Echuca
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Vixens
You'd think so No doubt a duel player/assistant role for Doc, one thing I'd really like to see would be some new kicking out systems that will provide better and quicker ball movement for us, think that's an area that we can get bettter at..
What is wrong with the Simmo fake to the right, then kick down the line?

Reckon we are close to getting it right, must’ve practiced it about 20 times a game last season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ferrisb

Brownlow Medallist
May 22, 2011
The Naughty Corner
AFL Club
Carlton
The whole "the AFL is against us" shite should stop. This victim mentality is embarrassing to be honest as I would laugh at rival clubs going on in the same vein. Just my opinion but the "poor us" narrative is very much over-used.
You are right. It has to stop.

There is no conspiracy. The AFL is not against us.

But those umpires are up to something....

:p

BIGGUS 64

Premiership Player
Feb 3, 2014
Greensborough
AFL Club
Carlton
The whole "the AFL is against us" shite should stop. This victim mentality is embarrassing to be honest as I would laugh at rival clubs going on in the same vein. Just my opinion but the "poor us" narrative is very much over-used.
Yeah, pretty cringe-worthy when someone starts with that kind of patter.
Why should we want any favours from the AFL anyway? We'll get there on our own thanks. Sooner or later... I said... sooner... or later...

FitzroyBlueBagger

FitzroyBlueBagger
Sep 30, 2018
Fitzroy
AFL Club
Carlton
What is wrong with the Simmo fake to the right, then kick down the line?

Reckon we are close to getting it right, must’ve practiced it about 20 times a game last season.
Ha! Nothing wrong with it can’t relay on the one thing or kick to the boundary pocket, we need some better ways at exiting from back half thought we had some better moments in the back half of the year...

Coops93

Premiership Player
Aug 19, 2015
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal, Denver Broncos
Agree, I roll my eyes whenever I see it

Pafloyul

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2004
Somewhere else
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
There's no conspiracy but I believe there is a double standard applied because of our fallen powerhouse status. Too big to need help, too irrelevant to care to give it.

Last edited:

Top Bottom