Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I’m cahing up on news in the evening, subtitles are excellent I do t disturb anyone
plus I think they’re a good idea
making something out of nothing
I dont think that was the intent. I totally agree that subtitles should be available on all media releases and the Eddie one was the first time I saw them being used by Carlton. Does not make it sinister at all just noticeable.

EB19Nov18H.jpg

RETURN OF THE PRODIGAL SON!

1574129691932.png

Disclaimer: Classic paintings were harmed in the production of this post. Any resemblance to Photoshop skills - real or imagined - are purely coincidental...

I dont think that was the intent. I totally agree that subtitles should be available on all media releases and the Eddie one was the first time I saw them being used by Carlton. Does not make it sinister at all just noticeable.
Where did Eskie suggest sinister?

Where did Eskie suggest sinister?
She didn't. My first sentence was referring to the bolded passage.
The 'does not make it sinister' was in reference to the subtitles appearing on Eddies video, which just happened to be the first time I had seen them.

What's with Betts requiring to be subtitled in his interview?
Doesn't he speak English?

What an odd choice for our media department to drop that in.

It was odd wasn't it?
Maybe there's a perfectly good reason for doing so.....I just can't think of one though.
Hard at hearing? Turn the volume up higher.

Eddie does have a bit of a lisp of sorts, but he's hardly speaking Russian here.

Lip read? I don't know as it's not a regular thing the CFC does.
No crime committed. Just a little odd on face value.

Subtitles have appeared on our social media videos for a while now.

The Club have done it for a reason and a good one at that.
It's for people hard of hearing and so on.

Nothing odd about it all Harks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

weiters very succinct and eloquent on GuesSEN just now with tim gossage.........nothing anyone on bf doesn't know already re doc, teague, eddie, no 1 draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back