Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like our plan is to go with the tried and tested approach...not convinced this is the right approach!

“Carlton coach David Teague says high draft picks must earn games with Paddy Dow, Lochie O’Brien stuck in reserves.”

“Carlton is intent on finishing the year strongly playing a side that will see it contend for finals, adamant its team is filled with elite 22-25 year old talent.”

Looks like our plan is to go with the tried and tested approach...not convinced this is the right approach!

“Carlton coach David Teague says high draft picks must earn games with Paddy Dow, Lochie O’Brien stuck in reserves.”

“Carlton is intent on finishing the year strongly playing a side that will see it contend for finals, adamant its team is filled with elite 22-25 year old talent.”

I like it.

The standard and physicality of the reserves games is more than a level below at the moment, it's hit and giggle stuff. No doubt that Dow has the talent, but I still think he's got some physical development to be eked out over the next 4 months, and that plus a proper preseason leading in to round 1 next year should have him ready to shoulder some major midfield responsibility.

We don't need to "see what we've got" with Dow, the club knows how good this kid can be, what we need to do is bring him in when he's properly prepared.

Excellent news!

Love Weiters ...

His four-year contract is due to expire at the end of next year, but AFL.com.au can reveal he is set to sign on for an extra four years with the Blues.

The extension will make him a Blue until the end of 2025 and lock him in well past 2023, when Weitering would have reached free agency for the first time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have a look at her other articles. Pretty thin. Wouldn't put much store in it.

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The article appears based on 2 or 3 players from each club.

And basically, don’t know how anyone can go passed GC as best young list, and also include Richmond. Tigs are great, but they aren’t young.

But at least they’ve had a crack.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Anyone watch 360's take on our moment?
Squeezed every element of joy out of it.
Pathetic.
Can I suggest we bombard them with reminders that we pay their wages.
Bunch of Carlton hating tossers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back