Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard the interview. Ed is a good spokesperson for the club. Really enjoyed the excitement in voice about helping the younger guys develop & grow.

I think having Murphy, Ed, Simpson, Kreuz & Thomas up & about playing & injury free will have an big impact on field. The feeling of contribution & selflessness, along with their wisdom that they will impart on the group will be just as significant.

But you must acknowledge the energy that the younger guys bring to the older ones.

Age? We know the ability of these older guys. But with new fitness coaches & all these younger 1 to 3 year players snapping at their feet, who's to say we won't see many surprises next season.

Yeah and on the Carlton website he also spoke well . I was more taken with his scars , especially the serious throat injury one. Brave and loyal servant is ed.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thanks, she’s a Bluebagger and wasn’t given any other choice!

Congrats AWG!

Will keep an eye out for the username AndyWalkersGirlsGirl at some point in the future

The Herald Scum piranhas are already out in force. Have taken the ‘SOS looks like a douche now that Doc has done his knee’ angle. Typical rubbish rag.
There’s going to be a lot of glee at every available opportunity with that trade. If we do well, it will fizzle into a nothing story but any bit of negative news will have this trade brought into question. It’s just the reality.

There’s a real opportunity for an “us against everyone” mentality, real backs to the wall stuff. There’s a tonne of talent on the list now and quite a few have had many preseasons now. Hopefully Russell and the team can get their heads in the right place to serve them up a great big s**t sandwich.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There’s just something about Kerr that makes me really want him to succeed for/with us.

1) His bloodlines
2) He's a traditional footballer
3) He looks like Duke Nukem
4) His bloodlines

Yep, plus I saw footage of him putting out a candle wick by cracking a whip. Now that’s talent.
Does he carry the whip with him Indiana Jones style?

Now we have the ‘lectricity in da big smoke, hope he don’t try that horse whippin’ s**t on a flooooorescent light bulb. Could get kinda naaasty.

Should just blow out the candle like normal folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back