Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now or never Blues!

I know we will be a better team next year when Zach Merrett joins the club and then the following year when Matthew Rowell has had enough of the Gold Coast and wants to come to Carlton but the time is now to finish top 4.

I know we will be a better team next year when Zach Merrett joins the club and then the following year when Matthew Rowell has had enough of the Gold Coast and wants to come to Carlton but the time is now to finish top 4.
Matt Rowell will be the Tom Lynch addition that helps us to our third and fourth flags after we knock a couple back to back

Matt Rowell will be the Tom Lynch addition that helps us to our third and fourth flags after we knock a couple back to back

And unlike Tom Lynch, people will actually praise Matt Rowell for the likable bloke that he is.

And unlike Tom Lynch, people will actually praise Matt Rowell for the likable bloke that he is.
And he can play, without being spoon fed

Gee Charlie looks like a beast in the photo with MLG in the Age. Considerably bigger and broader. Article has Teague saying that he will miss the start of the season but should be ready to go mid year (in very non-specific terms). Looks a hell of a lot like Ed on steroids.
It's nothing new really, everything which we already knew. Just hoping to whoever may be up there, that we get to see him this year.

Gee Charlie looks like a beast in the photo with MLG in the Age. Considerably bigger and broader. Article has Teague saying that he will miss the start of the season but should be ready to go mid year (in very non-specific terms). Looks a hell of a lot like Ed on steroids.

It is Ed. They pictured the wrong Curnow

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is Ed. They pictured the wrong Curnow

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Check the expression, it’s a dead giveaway

Charlie’s knee has not swelling up since last operation...surgeon is very happy with he’s progress..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back