thylacine60

Post-Human
Jun 4, 2006
Elwood FFS
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Insert Token EPL Club
“[insert name of TV show], Release date, cast, plot and everything you need to know”. Any article that looks like that, as well as, any article about sports that has anything to do with what a players next contract could be, is bound to be a whole lot of nothing. Those articles are literally saying, “Pay to keep reading me”.

“These actors have died. Number 8 will shock you“ - (with a picture of a very famous actor who is very much alive). Stay away from those articles, too. :p
Try not to smile when you see what she looks like now. By the time you've seen her you've waded through more popups than a teenager the night before the big dance.

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
Am I the only one who likes vanilla?

Not even as a joke, I see it all the time used to denigrate someone by defining it as plain, boring, forgettable. But vanilla is a great flavour that enhances many thing foods and drinks...
Only a moron would call Sam Walsh vanilla.

But I reckon vanilla ice cream is the sh*t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thylacine60

Post-Human
Jun 4, 2006
Elwood FFS
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Insert Token EPL Club
Vanilla and macadamia nuts. Read the post ignoramus. I care not for your chocolate rantings.
mod abuse - they sit nestled in their souvenir box coffins in every store at tullamarine - getting rancider and funkier by the month - welcome to australia, poison your friends................

Nov 8, 2000
Head in the clouds
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Nottingham Forest
Am I the only one who likes vanilla?

Not even as a joke, I see it all the time used to denigrate someone by defining it as plain, boring, forgettable. But vanilla is a great flavour that enhances many thing foods and drinks...
Vanilla for the win. As icecream on Apple crumble, in Macca's thickshakes, in a latte, as an air freshener in my car ... you name it.

It's not bland, it's just prevalent because it is that good.

Remove this Banner Ad