Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
During a break Robbos head appears on an afl 360 add.

The first thing my son (who doesn't follow footy) asks is “is that man drunk”?

Or as I prefer to ask (rhetorically).... Is that drunk a man?

Rarely read Robbo's articles. Don't believe they are paywall worthy; just my opinion.

I can read herald sun articles for free and I still don't think Robbo's articles are good value for money....

BIGGUS 64

Premiership Player
Feb 3, 2014
Greensborough
AFL Club
Carlton
Winning more than two games should help that.

Correct. The media are welcome to gush over us once we're consistently winning games and merit the attention. Until then, I would prefer they collectively STFU about us and go back to pumping * tyres, stroking Richmond egos, preening magpie feathers and grooming the cats.

Funk

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 6, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Just listened to Cripps and Gibbons SEN interviews on Carlton website.

We have got some ripping guys at our club.

Cripps spoke so much better than I thought he could - handled Whately really well.

Gibbons - what a ripper. Said if he wasn’t playing AFL he would be playing VFL, full time carpet laying AND studying a Business degree part time. FMD that is one seriously focussed and organised guy.

And he wins VFL B&F’s while doing this??

Aug 27, 2014
spacetime
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
there are no other teams worthy
Sam Docherty will be on AFL Tonight just after 7pm on both Kayo streaming service and Fox Footy channel.

AFL Tonight
Episode 2
On Today 7:00pm - 7:30pm
A comprehensive look at the day in the AFL, including big-name guests, opinion and breaking news.

30 mins | Sport | AFL | Widescreen

Jun 4, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Interesting listening to Carlton Show this morning. Andy Maher having a crack at people spreading rumours about Williamson. Says they are just easing him back slowly from bad injury. Nothing else
Whilst I like him, his info is as prone to being wrong as others. If the club and Williamson don't want medical history public they're likely to feed someone like Maher info stating its just a back injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back