Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doc on AFL Tonight - not much new info to offer. Spoke about Walsh's professionalism being very impressive - what separates him from other juniors, is that he has been able to walk in and train at the same intensity as the older players. Said that's usually the biggest challenge for first year players. In other words, he's just really fit :)

Said any attempt to introduce a new policy regarding illicit drug use would likely be shut-down by the players as the current policy is not designed to whack players but to help them with a focus on their mental health, which it is achieving, apparently.

The highlight, because it was a little heart-warming was his speaking up after the host closed the interview to add "I just really want to say that I hope all the Carlton fans turn up for the first match. Tickets are on sale now so get your tickets and let's really get a big crowd at the MCG" (something along those lines) ... Something about the way he said it was a bit child-like.. hence the heart-warming.

Last edited:

Don't think it is appropriate to release full details, if it is not in Willo's best interest

Just because we are members, does not entitle us to knowing every minuscule detail

I thought he said club was transparent now and it was Russell that said we are just being cautious? Said that this new Carlton and they are up now upfront with injuries etc

Don't think it is appropriate to release full details, if it is not in Willo's best interest

Just because we are members, does not entitle us to knowing every minuscule detail

But if its just a back injury then why not? no one wants to know all the details of that bastard of an autoimmune disease which is a private issue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still can't see how we will drop a game this year …....

I have about as much faith in this arseclown as I do the Truths horoscope page …..

Last edited:
mm always been an astute judge and someone I have respected immensely for his ability to read the game and foresee footballing trends......

crossed-fingers.png

mm always been an astute judge and someone I have respected immensely for his ability to read the game and foresee footballing trends......

crossed-fingers.png

I really can't work like this … FML

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back