1552478843182.png

hahahaha i love this!

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
thanks, aph - what is the procedure for flushing the paywall down with outline - I need to do it myself although daisy really says ****all in the article........

I just quickly copy the link before it becomes a paywall article and paste the copied link into outline.com (create outline)

mikeythemoocow

Cancelled
Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Mar 17, 2005
Nakatomi Plaza
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Aussie Ahmed
Fair enough, some clubs abused the system, so punish the clubs and put stipulations in place to stop them from abusing the system

Nick Maxwell retired as Collingwood captain and then went and played CHB for GWS for three years

I pretty sure champion data gave him stats

Aug 30, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
^^^^^

What crap that is
good ole Herald Sun...just make it up to suit the agenda
You could reword that quote and I wouldn't disagree. MLG obviously supports Bolts but for some reason there was that period last year where the media decided it was strange that he wasn't making public statements - not unlike most Presidents outside the regulars Eddie, Jeff, etc - and MLG did eventually make a concerted effort to do a few interviews and the like.

After that heat died down he went back to regular programming, behind the scenes and keeping quiet, letting others occupy the duties of being the club's public presence.

I reckon this year will be more of the same, we as members/supporters will hear from him but our primary outlets to the media will be the usual suspects; Cripps, Doc, Bolts, Judd and perhaps a little bit of SOS, the senior players Murph/Ed/Simmo/Daisy/Kreuzer and perhaps a cameo from Russell, Barker, Teague, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back