Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if Matty Nicholls doesn't want to be called a bald headed flog the answer is simple.

A wig.
Or stop being an inconsistent flog.

Either works.

That's pathetic.
Crack down on violent behaviour, racist abuse and excessive swearing by all means, but they're trying to remove all passion from the game. It's an emotional game and people will get fired up, that's how it's always been.

I agree.. 'follicly challenged poo poo head' just doesn't have the same impact!!

Mar 21, 2008
In the box
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Northern Blues
Security would be acting under instructions from Stadium Management who get their direction from the AFL.
If the AFL have their way, we will become the nanny state/country. It cannot be a case of vilifying a person for their alopecia (my word for the day) as they have previously banned a person for calling an ump a green maggot. I am not saying I would call one these things myself but if we start getting too antsy about things like this where does it end? (Utopia?) You would think the embarrassment of being spoken to by security should be punishment enough

If the AFL have their way, we will become the nanny state/country. It cannot be a case of vilifying a person for their alopecia (my word for the day) as they have previously banned a person for calling an ump a green maggot. I am not saying I would call one these things myself but if we start getting too antsy about things like this where does it end? (Utopia?) You would think the embarrassment of being spoken to by security should be punishment enough
Mostly for who it was directed at, possibly for the way it was said, not necessarily for what was said.

Kicking someone out of the ground should only be for things protected under discrimination laws, everything else should be a request to calm down first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back