Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyMighties

All Australian
Dec 16, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
What I find impressive about Walshes numbers is that his highest is 16.6 km, but his average is at 15.5 km. Meaning there's no outlier game artificially boosting his average. Walsh is putting up 15-16km every week, not just some weeks.
I've noticed on a few occasions now where one of our players is under opposition pressure and they look around for an option to lay it off and Walsh is the only one there to help out.

He just gets to so many contests. Absolute freak.

F_therest

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
All of this after the clubs worst ever season, and during a season where we look to be finishing 2nd last at best and sacked the coach.. Credit where credit is due, this administration a doing something right.

That's actually pretty crazy...our 2nd most in history and 4th in the AFL this year currently despite us being second last.

Just imagine when we finally get going and are a top 8 team again...

Screenshot_20190709-140845_Chrome.jpg

*in a Ron Burgundy voice*

WE can smell... what... we're cooking???

:p

Last edited:

Kreuz Control

Team Captain
Jul 26, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
We all know why he does this, and maybe, just maybe he believes it as well, but **** me Cane Cornes is a dick bag. Seriously, how is this even a conversation let alone being spoken about as a given? Guess he gets what he wants, I'm here speaking about it and him.
Is there a bigger pickle dick in the media then him?

Last edited by a moderator:
We all know why he does this, and maybe, just maybe he believes it as well, but **** me Cane Cornes is a dick bag. Seriously, how is this even a conversation let alone being spoken about as a given? Guess he gets what he wants, I'm here speaking about it and him.
Is there a bigger pickle dick in the media then him?

There are several recent examples of the best player not winning the RS award, Rozee should be a lock at this stage of the year.

F_therest

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Kane Cornes has zero respect in the industry. He sold his credibility for headlines and it's hard to ever win that back.

What makes things even more dire for Kane is that he never had any credibility to begin with.

It's pretty funny/sad how he's either willing to sacrifice his reputation for ratings or is really just that clueless.

Even publicly we've seen industry figures respond to him with disdain...like Dangerfield and our own Juddy.

Danger made a comment that there are some journo's who you might listen to and carry some weight and others who don't, with Cornes falling in the latter category - this was after Cornes accused him of playing up injuries, despite the fact Danger ended up missing a game from it. Juddy was just dripping in sarcasm and condescending when Caro brought his comments up with Judd, who simply said 'well that's just the opinion of a very good journo'.

Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back