Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some fantastic advice from his old man; "If you have 5 minutes, just (think about) how hard you've worked, Hughy"

Very easy to get in a spin and not enjoy the moment like you should. Good advice to take minute and reflect on what he's done to get here. Lovely stuff.

I am an unabashed fan of the Carlton Show. Just finished listening to this weeks episode and I reckon Gecko has been reading this site as in the past few weeks he has seemed far less negative.
I think that Andy and Baz said something too him, they’ve lightly been teasing him whenever it sounds like he’s going to start one his rants.

Last edited:
I think the Andy an Baz said something too him, they’ve lightly been teasing him whenever it sounds like he’s going to start one his rants.
They just about lost there s**t with him when he put Plowman in the bests, knowing they'll be absolutely harassed on twitter. Makes me think they probably copped a fair bit on twitter re his negativity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was awesome hearing Diesel speak today. Do yourselves a favour and listen to it.

A couple of things that “got me very excite” ( in the voice of Borat)

Diesel said he is at the club two days a week now working with the whole playing group.

Also said he’d like to be there more next year

I looked through the thread but could not find it! Any chance you could post the link? (Possible again) Cheers

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I looked through the thread but could not find it! Any chance you could post the link? (Possible again) Cheers

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You didn't look hard enough. :p

Here you go ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back