Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So injured early in the season with bone bruising, playing injured when he probably shouldn't, finally getting some freedom from injury and setting the place on fire when you are played where you should be, and then getting injured again is letting himself down?
Yep to me ! He has an unbelievable ceiling that may or may not be reached????

There are no suggestions that charlie takes training and rehab with anything less than full commitment and dedication.
He also doesn't drink his own bath water.
Yeah we are, Unless there was only 40 under 22 when the squad was announced, without looking at all the nominees I would find it ******* hard to give him a spot! On his ON day when the sun is shining and he's had a great surf in the morning he can be anything!! He let's himself down believing he will be the best and not working unbelievably hard to ensure he is. Love ya Pat but it's my take on it

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

There are no suggestions that charlie takes training and rehab with anything less than full commitment and dedication.
He also doesn't drink his own bath water.

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Great to hear! Can you elaborate on his form drop then and can you confirm he was kicking bins in Richmond and taking 'air marks' screaming I'm Patrick Cripps!!

Great to hear! Can you elaborate on his form drop then and can you confirm he was kicking bins in Richmond and taking 'air marks' screaming I'm Patrick Cripps!!
Everyone wants to be like Cripps

I understand that most of Richmond is rubbish, but harsh to call their houses bins though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ang is a nutcase.

I remember getting a photo with Kouta & Ang in 95 after the GF at superstars & Legends at Chaddy.
After the photo was taken I had asked Ang what it felt like when he went up to receive his medal and the crowd was belting out woof woof woof...

I got as far as what did it feel like when......and he jumped in close to my ear and said "*ing sick *ing sick *ing sick. Pretty sure he hadn't slept and was off his head. Who could blame him?!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Ang is a nutcase.

I remember getting a photo with Kouta & Ang in 95 after the GF at superstars & Legends at Chaddy.
After the photo was taken I had asked Ang what it felt like when he went up to receive his medal and the crowd was belting out woof woof woof...

I got as far as what did it feel like when......and he jumped in close to my ear and said "f*n sick f*n sick f*n sick. Pretty sure he hadn't slept and was off his head. Who could blame him?!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I don’t think calling someone a “nutcase” tells us anything, seriously.
Fortunately you then stated some facts. Clearly you were generalising from the particular!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back