Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty411

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 21, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
If it not already mentioned, “The Trade Bell with Sam MacClure” is interesting listening; available on “AFL Trade Radio” podcast. At time of writing there’s been 2 episodes; each running about 15 mins. Apparently there’ll be an episode each week day in Sept. In first few episodes Sam’s touched on many of the things that have been discussed on here in Blue rumour thread; ie Cogs, Paps, Wines, Betts etc.
Cheers, mate. I have but one humble request. Can you work with KohPhi on an equally daily round up of The Trade Bell in the form of a gif frenzy summary?

Thank you and good luck.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"

Opine

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 30, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Cheers, mate. I have but one humble request. Can you work with KohPhi on an equally daily round up of The Trade Bell in the form of a gif frenzy summary?

Thank you and good luck.
Yes, of course. I’ll commit to providing him with regular verbal encouragement.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"

F_therest

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to AFLPA MVP Patty Cripps for winning the AFL/Google Fan Award in the category of 'Performance of the Year' for his 38d, 4-goal display in Round 12 v the Lions.
there

Sometimes running the link through Bitly and then using the Bitly link on Outline does the trick.
love refusing to pay for news............* them..............

Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Random thought crossed my mind last night, only just remembered to post it.

How nice is it that Agresta knows and complimented Sam Walsh's younger brother during the Road to the Draft interview.

The kid is 12, and Michael said even if he didn't end up playing much footy, he'd be welcome in the club's marketing department any time as he's such a character.

Reckon those little things go a long way towards getting players entrenched at the club, and speaks volumes of Agresta's engagement with the players and their families.

Mar 1, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea
My question … how good is this kid going to be … ? His first AFL season was beyond parallel. Scary, crazy good.
Had a chat with Diesel about Walsh a few nights ago, he said Walsh was the best first year player he has ever seen in all his time in football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back