Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had groin issues (iirc) in the second half of the year which affected his goal kicking

On CPH1877 using BigFooty.com mobile app
That's fair enough, but I'm not sure it explains why he started that weird "wave your hands around" walk-in approach when lining up for goal ...

David Teague on Sportsnight tonight. Was able to confirm that the club had been in discussions with Gold Coast regarding pick swaps and Martin etc but that he leaves those things to the relevant department and hadn't heard that anything was imminent. Also spoke about delegating the things that weren't his strengths and Henry Playfair in particular will come in to see planning things through to fruition whereas Teagues strengths are ideas and forging strong relationships with the players. Said that he looks forward to what Eddy can bring as he kicked the second most goals from a small forward last season.

David Teague on Sportsnight tonight. Was able to confirm that the club had been in discussions with Gold Coast regarding pick swaps and Martin etc but that he leaves those things to the relevant department and hadn't heard that anything was imminent. Also spoke about delegating the things that weren't his strengths and Henry Playfair in particular will come in to see planning things through to fruition whereas Teagues strengths are ideas and forging strong relationships with the players. Said that he looks forward to what Eddy can bring as he kicked the second most goals from a small forward last season.
yeAh BUt hE kicked 12 aGaInST gOLd CoASt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I enjoy toilet humour.

Sat down one session in a dunny, door in front said;

Toilet tennis, ready, look left.
Looked to the wall left of me, said look right.
Wall to the right of me said look left.

Was an epic game.
Sounds s**t

nightime carnival celebrating st kilda's achievements in the vfl/afl.........held in mid-winter leaving fans plenty of time for an early meal on the way home....
Reply button, bottom right hand corner

cheers

Article on Setters.

Wil (sic) hopefully complete his first real pre-season. Looking to play again on the wing and increasing his time inside the contest.

“We’re all bringing that energy into pre-season and getting ready for next year.”
“All of the boys have had plenty of energy out on the track and we’re all in pretty good nick,” he said.
“Paddy Dow is running really well and Liam Stocker has had a big off-season, he has worked really hard.”

Article on Setters.

Wil (sic) hopefully complete his first real pre-season. Looking to play again on the wing and increasing his time inside the contest.

listened to the teague interview- Letting the players find the answers themselves- seems diametrically opposed to how BB went about it. But BB as a student of Clarkson must have been onto something as well. interesting times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back