Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loved that Teaguey's challenged all his coaching staff this preseason with creating new training drlls/systems that will enhance the way we want to play, by challenging the players with these new methods should provide some exciting ways with our new evolving game style... mixing it up challenge everyone... very impressive...

Loved that Teaguey's challenged all his coaching staff this preseason with creating new training drlls/systems that will enhance the way we want to play, by challenging the players with these new methods should provide some exciting ways with our new evolving game style... mixing it up challenge everyone... very impressive...
Hope he asked Doc to do so as well. Bloke's spent the last two years in a coach's box.

Hope he asked Doc to do so as well. Bloke's spent the last two years in a coach's box.
You'd think so No doubt a duel player/assistant role for Doc, one thing I'd really like to see would be some new kicking out systems that will provide better and quicker ball movement for us, think that's an area that we can get bettter at..

You'd think so No doubt a duel player/assistant role for Doc, one thing I'd really like to see would be some new kicking out systems that will provide better and quicker ball movement for us, think that's an area that we can get bettter at..
What is wrong with the Simmo fake to the right, then kick down the line?

Reckon we are close to getting it right, must’ve practiced it about 20 times a game last season.

Martin has genuine reasons why he doesn’t want to be at the Suns that relate to his relationships with ex-Gold Coast players now at the Demons.

I hear Martin really hated having to spell Kolodjashnij on his Xmas cards every year...

The whole "the AFL is against us" shite should stop. This victim mentality is embarrassing to be honest as I would laugh at rival clubs going on in the same vein. Just my opinion but the "poor us" narrative is very much over-used.

You are right. It has to stop.

There is no conspiracy. The AFL is not against us.

But those umpires are up to something....

:p

The whole "the AFL is against us" shite should stop. This victim mentality is embarrassing to be honest as I would laugh at rival clubs going on in the same vein. Just my opinion but the "poor us" narrative is very much over-used.

Yeah, pretty cringe-worthy when someone starts with that kind of patter.
Why should we want any favours from the AFL anyway? We'll get there on our own thanks. Sooner or later... I said... sooner... or later...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is wrong with the Simmo fake to the right, then kick down the line?

Reckon we are close to getting it right, must’ve practiced it about 20 times a game last season.
Ha! Nothing wrong with it can’t relay on the one thing or kick to the boundary pocket, we need some better ways at exiting from back half thought we had some better moments in the back half of the year...

Agree, I roll my eyes whenever I see it

There's no conspiracy but I believe there is a double standard applied because of our fallen powerhouse status. Too big to need help, too irrelevant to care to give it.

Last edited:
marry me.......:thumbsu:

marry me.......:thumbsu:

That is why Richmond were allowed to pilfer the Suns and take Caddy and Prestia
That is why Essendon were allowed to plunder GWS and take Smith and Sheil but
the minute Carlton were about to land Coniglio. Gillan brings out the big stop signs
.....and the compensation for losing Waite was...please remind me again?
We are not Victims just itching to get even.

#Mod edit

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha! Nothing wrong with it can’t relay on the one thing or kick to the boundary pocket, we need some better ways at exiting from back half thought we had some better moments in the back half of the year...
I think the whole league struggled with this with the new kick out rules. Most clubs did the same things: pinpoint it short to a target or belt the crap out of it to a favourable position down a wing. Watch clubs learn from that over the off season and varied strategies will arise. I hope we have a successful one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back