Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsEddieBetts :p

70293980_2691567610905009_1622941546997350400_o.jpg

Amos on SEN highlighting Weitering, Fisher and Setterfield as the players that have come back 'best'

Big push for Setterfield in particular.

No surprise. Looks to have come back super lean/fit, will hopefully be much stronger after a full pre-season and perhaps straight into the midfield round 1.

Wing was just a temporary thing.

No surprise. Looks to have come back super lean/fit, will hopefully be much stronger after a full pre-season and perhaps straight into the midfield round 1.
Wing was just a temporary thing.

Do you remember how much we liked him in his draft year and some annoyed that Essendon may have got their hands on him? :)

Setterfield is a gem and to my eyes had a lot more going for him than Kemp or any other mid for that matter in this draft, for that matter.

He's the guy should he become the player he's capable of becoming becomes a 'game-changer' for us. Fingers crossed...sort of.

Do you remember how much we liked him in his draft year and some annoyed that Essendon may have got their hands on him? :)

Setterfield is a gem and to my eyes had a lot more going for him than Kemp or any other mid for that matter in this draft, for that matter.

He's the guy should he become the player he's capable of becoming becomes a 'game-changer' for us. Fingers crossed...sort of.

For those worried about Kemp and his knee, look at Setters now. He had more than just a single ACL go wrong early. It's not ideal, but it's not a death sentence.

In 12 months time, Kemp will still be 6'4 with elite speed and elite disposal who can play anywhere on the field but really wants to train hard and play as a mid. Where he played once during the Champs and got it 28 times. He'll just be 19 instead of 18.

Robertson or Kemp for mine please. If they were gone, i'd consider offers to trade down if they were good enough offers.

Robertson or Kemp for mine please. If they were gone, i'd consider offers to trade down if they were good enough offers.

I'm pretty confident that if Kemp gets to the #10 we'll take him.

It's bold and it could pay off. I'm not sure I'd do it for the reasons mentioned by way of list build but if that's what we do, then all good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think she may have been in the locker..........wasn't she also a brad "s**t ponytail" pearce fan?

Don't knock the pride of Springy High under any circumstance!!!!:cool: :) :thumbsu:

On a separate note and forgive me if this has been addressed somewhere already but I am 99.9% certain I saw Dylan Buckley floating around in the background in one of the news reports tonight.
I assume he isn't training but may have some sort of role at the club now and was wondering if anybody knew what they may be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back