Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be possible that out of 60000 members someone has hearing difficulties and they are just trying to publish content suitable for people of all abilities?
Why the hell do subtitles bother anyone?

That's not the point and I posed a simple question without any sinister undertones about Betts' interview having subtitles attached.

I had not seen it before and maybe that will now be the norm - No problem.

1. It's hard to hear Cripps
2. It's not an interview and he's not facing the camera.
3. It's possible that someone made a mistake and is covering it up. Smart.

Chalk and cheese really.
Harker calls out club. Club in crisis talks. Club requests subtitles to better understand Harker.

Harker calls out club. Club in crisis talks. Club requests subtitles to better understand Harker.

Still using words and saying nothing.

Why are you stalking me? You're acting awfully creepy Thy for someone that has be on ignore. You do have me on 'ignore' don't you? You said you did.
It's somewhat unnerving. It's like being followed by a clown. You know what I mean?

What do the mods thing of your stalking activities?

The club just put up a short clip of Cripps speaking to the boys.

It has subtitles.

Fair enough, too.

How else are we supposed to understand someone from remote WA?!?

:p

Still using words and saying nothing.

Why are you stalking me? You're acting awfully creepy Thy for someone that has be on ignore. You do have me on 'ignore' don't you? You said you did.
It's somewhat unnerving. It's like being followed by a clown. You know what I mean?

What do the mods thing of your stalking activities?
with subtitles please........

That's not the point and I posed a simple question without any sinister undertones about Betts' interview having subtitles attached.

I had not seen it before and maybe that will now be the norm - No problem.

Not intentionally singling you out Harks - apologies if taken that way. Just surprised that we're discussing the merits of subtitles.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not intentionally singling you out Harks - apologies if taken that way. Just surprised that we're discussing the merits of subtitles.

There's never any harm in asking questions. It shouldn't be an affront to an intelligent individual.
The only types that don't like this are the ones that want to shut down conversation because it doesn't suit their subjective opinions....and they're not the types you really want to associate with.

Bixby? Have you watched Jerome Bixby's, The Man from Earth. Do yourself a favour. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back