Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumbsu:

EgaAlqSUYAA_Td6

Gerard Whately talking with Craig Jennings on SEN just now.

"Carlton have evolved before our eyes as the season wears on this year."
Probs not verbatim but close

Like. :thumbsu: 💙
What sort of equine clown listens to that station......

Don't listen to that intellectual nobody. He never has anything interesting to say. I think it was last year he was vehemently saying the rebuild was a failure. Clearly his football analysis ability is useless. He hides behind big words which flummox the masses (including robbo) and has articulately conned people into thinking he knows what he's talking about. I'd be surprised if he's ever held a sherrin in his life.

The sooner that sycophantic weasel is off the air the better.

if you’ve ever listened to that Cats fan who rings in on Coodabeen Champions, there’s your Whateley clone right there

Don't listen to that intellectual nobody. He never has anything interesting to say. I think it was last year he was vehemently saying the rebuild was a failure. Clearly his football analysis ability is useless. He hides behind big words which flummox the masses (including robbo) and has articulately conned people into thinking he knows what he's talking about. I'd be surprised if he's ever held a sherrin in his life.

I don't know how Whately has bluffed his way through the media traffic.
I have to turn off every time he starts talking through that laughing facade he puts on.

He has a way of making out that what he has to say is important, but the end result rarely delivers the goods. He's weird.

I have to turn off every time he starts talking through that laughing facade he puts on.

He has a way of making out that what he has to say is important, but the end result rarely delivers the goods. He's weird.
Put my feelings into writing better than I could. Man gives me a gross feeling.

8c8f18bec7ba6a1b7ddc2ef76664e9ae.gif

He's just an arrogant flog who overestimates his importance in the industry and is a weird bloke. Prefer K Cornes, who is comparatively genuine...
Wish I could find a way to put it as eloquently as you guys.

He's a dead set *head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully that means he's back with the group. Stocker sure has a lot of potential as a player. Next year will be a big year for him.

Not according to the coach

He’s in melb and making “progress” but not commenting on the situation

Sounds extremely vague to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back