Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought this piece was a bit of a laugh really.

But then I read the Twitter comments from oppo fans and that’s when the real comedy started

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Especially fans from that Rabble from Linton St.

Hilarious :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton will continue to utilise Mitch McGovern as a key forward, despite the temptation to play him in defence.

McGovern started 2020 in good form before hamstring injuries derailed the remainder of his campaign.

Did he actually compare SPS to McLeod?

Jesus wept...

I actually walked out of a Princes Park practise match against Geelong convinced that newcomer Chris Yarran was Andrew McLeod Mk2.

Dunno who this Jesus fella is, but he prolly is like all of us and knows comparisons are silly and usually a bit far fetched, but also like all of us he prolly uses them every now and then too to make a broad point or comparison.

I actually walked out of a Princes Park practise match against Geelong convinced that newcomer Chris Yarran was Andrew McLeod Mk2.

Dunno who this Jesus fella is, but he prolly is like all of us and knows comparisons are silly and usually a bit far fetched, but also like all of us he prolly uses them every now and then too to make a broad point or comparison.
Prolly want a cracker? :huh:

Chris Yarran was the closest thing I've ever seen to Andrew McLeod, even down to the way he ran. The way he'd look like he was cruising yet would glide past guys busting a gut was so much like McLeod that you could be forgiven for thinking they were the same bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back