Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie’s knee has not been swelling up since last operation...surgeon is very happy with he’s progress..
Even if he does somehow make it back onto the field, will he have the same mobility as before? Doubtful I would say, but maybe he will just play out of the goal square and use his big body to push opposition guys out the way like he did against the W.B. when he kicked 7. I just hope his banged up knee won`t stop him showing off his talent, and I would imagine Carlton would be happier for him to just hang around inside the 50 metre arc anyway, as he copped a few injuries roaming further up the ground!!! It would be really great to see him playing again even though he may have to adjust his playing style somehow, but Russell should be a big help with that!!!:think:

How is Andy Walkers knees going? Did he not have some stem cell injections to repair the damage?
still carrying traces of carlisle dna.............

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eventually Charlie and Harry will be the “Bash Brothers”.
Didn’t we already have them with Robbo as the leader?

"While the inclusion of Zac Williams and Adam Saad – the dash brothers if you will...."
When Cripps and Harry sign their contracts they will be the cash brothers

I really don't like marketing dressed as documentary.

That said, it certainly puts paid to the notion put forth on other parts of this board that Russell doesn't know what he's doing with Cripps, or that our players aren't being challenged behind the scenes.

Q: How's your knees?
A: They got hit a bit
Statement : Knees aren't an issue - the issue is you've been sucked into believing you are too old to play, you've lost your confidence and your skills...

whoever let this footage out for public consumption is an imbecile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back