Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Q: How's your knees?
A: They got hit a bit
Statement : Knees aren't an issue - the issue is you've been sucked into believing you are too old to play, you've lost your confidence and your skills...

whoever let this footage out for public consumption is an imbecile.

Wholly disagree.

It was (harsh) but fair feedback. Russell was saying 'I's not your age mate, it's between the ears' which was something Betts himself agreed with. He's started doubting himself because of his age, and that's affected his confidence.

Wholly disagree.

It was (harsh) but fair feedback. Russell was saying 'I's not your age mate, it's between the ears' which was something Betts himself agreed with. He's started doubting himself because of his age, and that's affected his confidence.

I dont think I communicated the point I was making very well - even though I attempted to explain why I didnt like it it in a following post. I'll say again - I dont object with anything that was said to Eddie - I don't think it is the type of feedback to be aired in public - thats all.

I dont think I communicated the point I was making very well - even though I attempted to explain why I didnt like it it in a following post. I'll say again - I dont object with anything that was said to Eddie - I don't think it is the type of feedback to be aired in public - thats all.

especially not a perceived mental frailty...oppo teams would exploit that. I would ...

Mezzoculo

Accurate. Brilliant. Unlikely.
Sep 5, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
I'm surprised by the amount of opinions on the Eddie exit interview.
I simply assumed the club would have some degree of control over what was or was not included in the doco, so the club, and Eddie by extension, were okay with it being aired. Maybe as a test for Eddie, maybe Eddie doesn't care, maybe it's no big deal? Maybe it's all three.
*shrug shoulder emoji*

Maybe they want the message to get out that he is physically fit, will strike fear into the hearts of small defenders.

Oct 2, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton

I have a feeling Eddie had a say in it being public.

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Team Photo Day ...

EvID8PPVoAQLZBS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back