Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
“[insert name of TV show], Release date, cast, plot and everything you need to know”. Any article that looks like that, as well as, any article about sports that has anything to do with what a players next contract could be, is bound to be a whole lot of nothing. Those articles are literally saying, “Pay to keep reading me”.

“These actors have died. Number 8 will shock you“ - (with a picture of a very famous actor who is very much alive). Stay away from those articles, too. :p
Try not to smile when you see what she looks like now. By the time you've seen her you've waded through more popups than a teenager the night before the big dance.

Am I the only one who likes vanilla?

Not even as a joke, I see it all the time used to denigrate someone by defining it as plain, boring, forgettable. But vanilla is a great flavour that enhances many thing foods and drinks...

Only a moron would call Sam Walsh vanilla.

But I reckon vanilla ice cream is the s**t.

Only a moron would call Sam Walsh vanilla.

But I reckon vanilla ice cream is the sh*t.

Could be French Vanilla, with a swirl of something ... and macadamia nuts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

macadamia nuts - what is it with you northerners and your incessant need to infuse good things like chocolate with your rancid roundettes of rotteness..........?

Vanilla and macadamia nuts. Read the post ignoramus. I care not for your chocolate rantings.

Vanilla and macadamia nuts. Read the post ignoramus. I care not for your chocolate rantings.
mod abuse - they sit nestled in their souvenir box coffins in every store at tullamarine - getting rancider and funkier by the month - welcome to australia, poison your friends................

Not even as a joke, I see it all the time used to denigrate someone by defining it as plain, boring, forgettable. But vanilla is a great flavour that enhances many thing foods and drinks...
And vanilla bean in maybe the best thing ever...

mod abuse - they sit nestled in their souvenir box coffins in every store at tullamarine - getting rancider and funkier by the month - welcome to australia, poison your friends................

Show me on this drawing where the macadamia nut hurt you princess ...

Vanilla for the win. As icecream on Apple crumble, in Macca's thickshakes, in a latte, as an air freshener in my car ... you name it.

It's not bland, it's just prevalent because it is that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back