Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
thier families would know each other before sam played AFL, both from same region in south west victoria

:laughv1:

OliviaBrownCUAug24.jpg

We have recruited so many quality people over the last couple of years to go with the class acts already on the list. Fantastic to hear Williams being so open.

Media: cArLtOn aRe gOiNg tO tArGeT dE gOeY

King and Montagna on Fox article here

Pretty reasonable commentary IMO
'Montagna said the Blues have had a habit of relying on individual performances rather than system to spearhead their defence'
He's veryon the money here. Coaches relying on obscenely talented performances to stay in touch with the opposition. There's periods in every game where our set ups get brutalised and we're kept in the game (just, sometimes) by absolute generational talent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit frightening that we are paying 105% of the salary cap at the moment.

I thought Liddle said we would be having a crack in the trade period again? Looks like we may have a squeeze coming. Imagine if all our high draft picks had come on and were asking for significant pay rises.

Perhaps the Martin, McNuggets deals were heavily front-ended and I'm guessing Murph will be retiring at year end?

Cheeky, but I'll pay it.

Actually, the tweet is backwards.

Carlton is not relying on some of the defence budget, the govt is relying on Carlton for its next-gen missile defense system...

1620791043212.png

Actually, the tweet is backwards.

Carlton is not relying on some of the defence budget, the govt is relying on Carlton for its next-gen missile defense system...

View attachment 1125292
Imagine how good Weiters would be if he played with his eyes open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back