Media Carlton in the Media (articles, podcasts etc) - Part IV

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

I can finally smell it
What a great result.

The best thing reading this is the talk of a handover after Cook tenure is over. The club thinking long term, hire a promising youngster under Cook to learn from the best. We could be sorted for years and years to come.

Great work Sayers.

This is an awesome acquisition for us. I’ve heard Brian interviewed on a few podcasts and like the cut of his job, he seems to really know his business.

this will keep the media scum at bay, I don’t normally let the constant bagging of our club get to me but this sliding doors from Damo and his little tick all the boxes on all manner of politically correct Podcast with Nat edwards is seven kinds of horseshit and I really don’t like him anymore

Clarko can you give me 5 years at 12M two after I'm gone and leave behind your lieutenant -- you should win a flag in 3-4 and go down in history --- You and I both know Turning carlton around is the biggest job in football ...

We are all allowed to dream --

Episode 6 of Another Bloody Carlton Podcast is out, long one too:

Episode six of the podcast. Leith speaks with three time Premiership star Ian Robertson about his career and 20 years broadcasting for Channel 7. Mick McGuane talks about who he thinks needs to go from Carlton's list, who should coach the club and his one year as a Blue. Author Lachlan Waterman promotes his new book 'The Mosquito Fleet' and former Carlton media manager Ian Coutts takes us behind the scenes in the media department - when trouble arises.

Episode 6 of Another Bloody Carlton Podcast is out, long one too:

I am enjoying his podcast, some of the players he speaks to I never got to see play; but their stories are enjoyable none the less. (I’m not Leith, I listen to all the CFC podcasts, enjoy walking the dog each day)..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back