Universal Love Carlton Kayo Streaming Library

Remove this Banner Ad

Kayo has been great. Only problem has been with navigating around the site. Watched a bit of the US Masters, picture quality is excellent.

Kayo has been great. Only problem has been with navigating around the site. Watched a bit of the US Masters, picture quality is excellent.
Yeah, the navigating around the site issue is exactly what I started this thread off for in relation to Carlton specific content.

When I find more Carlton specific stuff that not on front page will keep adding here. Hopefully others to do too. When got a few more will update OP with more of what is available. But was great to watch our own game live from home without need for going to pub yesterday which would have needed to do last year.
Pity about the ******* result....ha ha

Yeah, the navigating around the site issue is exactly what I started this thread off for in relation to Carlton specific content.

When I find more Carlton specific stuff that not on front page will keep adding here. Hopefully others to do too. When got a few more will update OP with more of what is available. But was great to watch our own game live from home without need for going to pub yesterday which would have needed to do last year.
Pity about the ******* result....ha ha
Just wondering if you know how soon are AFL replays made available after the actual live game?

I'm still weighing it all up. Best thing about foxtel is recording and being cable which doesn't compress the signal/quality.

But if you can watch any game on demand, and all the extras like drafts etc it gets very tempting.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Just catching up on some stuff this week. Caught the David McKay interview on Open Mike and see the ABC replay of 1979 grand final is on there with Tim Lane and Clark Hansen commentators. Just browsed some bits and pieces of that game but will watch whole thing in next 24 hours and catch up with the Sam Walsh interview too. But amusing to see the Wayne Harmes tap back to Sheldon is clearly called in from Clark Hansen. It is amusing so many nufty Pie fans thought it was not in. 40 year anniversary of the great grand final win. If you get a chance to watch, note how the umpires not afraid to blow whistle either to pay free against player second to ball infringing on player first to ball and also notice the umps are quick not to let game descend into rolling mauls. If there is a pack of players and ball not looking to be clearly won, they blow whistle quick smart and ball up. So very simple and we gone so far away from that approach in last two decades. Love the simplicity of umpiring approach from that time.

Just catching up on some stuff this week. Caught the David McKay interview on Open Mike and see the ABC replay of 1979 grand final is on there with Tim Lane and Clark Hansen commentators. Just browsed some bits and pieces of that game but will watch whole thing in next 24 hours and catch up with the Sam Walsh interview too. But amusing to see the Wayne Harmes tap back to Sheldon is clearly called in from Clark Hansen. It is amusing so many nufty Pie fans thought it was not in. 40 year anniversary of the great grand final win. If you get a chance to watch, note how the umpires not afraid to blow whistle either to pay free against player second to ball infringing on player first to ball and also notice the umps are quick not to let game descend into rolling mauls. If there is a pack of players and ball not looking to be clearly won, they blow whistle quick smart and ball up. So very simple and we gone so far away from that approach in last two decades. Love the simplicity of umpiring approach from that time.

Agree.
The goal umpire was in the perfect position to judge if the ball was in or out. He would have signalled to the boundary ump if it was out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have trialled it to see if it would cut it.

On a 65" TV its fine.

On a 120" screen it pixelates with movement, still images aren't too bad. I was expecting this as it is compressed to accommodate for streaming, unlike cable/foxtel which loses no quality at all on the big screen.

Its a shame, I didn't mind the layout and loved everything being on demand. Would've given expensive foxtel the boot if the picture held up, spewing.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back