Carlton Merchandise needs a complete overhaul

Remove this Banner Ad

Love it. Don't see the Power Ranger comparisons myself, but I do see a great looking clash guernsey. I'll definitely be buying one.

Very nice.

Need a hoodie.
When will it be for sale? I'm also fanging for a new hoodie.

Question: at what age (if at all) is an appropriate time to ditch the Guernsey for a polo or hoodie? I've heard murmurs over the years about older people wearing Guernsey's being lame. I'm 28 and contemplating ditching the Guernsey

With respect to the new wolf grey jumper, I would actually prefer a darker grey Luke charcoal grey but perhaps that would defeat the purpose of a clash jumper

Please nobody buy that complete joke of a jumper.

******* disgusting s**t. Why we can't just be like the Pies and design something that's similar but still allows us to clearly differentiate between Carlton and the so called "clash" team baffles me.

Question: at what age (if at all) is an appropriate time to ditch the Guernsey for a polo or hoodie? I've heard murmurs over the years about older people wearing Guernsey's being lame. I'm 28 and contemplating ditching the Guernsey
To be honest at 28 you’ve got some time to go before wearing a guernsey becomes lame. Old Dustin Fletcher played in one until he was 40!
I’m 27 and have had similar thoughts and I chop and change between my guernsey, polo and jumper. One thing I won’t do these days though is get a players number on the back. I think if a player is younger than you it’s weird to get their number, I don’t know why but that’s just my thoughts haha

To be honest at 28 you’ve got some time to go before wearing a guernsey becomes lame. Old Dustin Fletcher played in one until he was 40!
I’m 27 and have had similar thoughts and I chop and change between my guernsey, polo and jumper. One thing I won’t do these days though is get a players number on the back. I think if a player is younger than you it’s weird to get their number, I don’t know why but that’s just my thoughts haha
Seems like we are on the same page. I agree....if I was to get a number it would be 25 as I love fish but that would seem weird

I'm 21 and pretty much stopped. I don't know. In my opinion compared to NBA jerseys and soccer tops AFL jumpers are pretty horribly designed to actually wear on the street and to games as an adult.

Can't explain why but it just seems that way.

I'm 21 and pretty much stopped. I don't know. In my opinion compared to NBA jerseys and soccer tops AFL jumpers are pretty horribly designed to actually wear on the street and to games as an adult.

Can't explain why but it just seems that way.
I usually rock a Carlton jumper over a hoodie. I think that is different from rocking it solo with the full arms showing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's much better than this abomination. :straining:

images

I don’t think we clash with anyone but are ordered to create a clash jumper, cannot please everyone, but I think this is different and a bit “trendy”.
Fremantle, Geelong, Adelaide, Collingwood, Richmond, Essendon, Melbourne, used to be West Coast as well.

Make sure you keep your first numbered jumper. My son proudly wears my Brucey Doull no.11 to the footy now.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

You tell everyone it's because of Bruce Doull, but realistically you got the #11 for Robbie Warnock.

Here I was thinking it was about Barnaby ........

I'm 45 and I rock the 6 with style and panache

Remove this Banner Ad

Back