Carlton Merchandise needs a complete overhaul

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there anything us Carlton fans want for next year? I have an in at the Shop and he asked me to post something on this forum, TalkingCarlton, etc..

Any idea is a good idea. :)

GO!! :)

Is there anything us Carlton fans want for next year? I have an in at the Shop and he asked me to post something on this forum, [URL blocked - speak to Admin], etc..

Sell the authentic on-field guernsey. The only reason they stopped was because they were asking $300 and no one bought it. Not sure why an under-performing club unknown outside Australia has the most expensive uniform in world sport.

Is there anything us Carlton fans want for next year? I have an in at the Shop and he asked me to post something on this forum, [URL blocked - speak to Admin], etc..

rather than incorporate our colours and logos into a design - get a quality piece of apparel and purpose badge it - see what that looks like

you wear tan pants........the end..........
Mum bought me a pair when I was 13 (flares). I never wore them. My cousin liked them, we were the same age and height so he got them!!!! 2 weeks later Mum gave all of my toys to the under privileged children. Guess she won that battle!!!

Sell the authentic on-field guernsey. The only reason they stopped was because they were asking $300 and no one bought it. Not sure why an under-performing club unknown outside Australia has the most expensive uniform in world sport.
THIS^
These new retail guernseys with a different template annoys the hell out of me, so I won't get one.

THIS^
These new retail guernseys with a different template annoys the hell out of me, so I won't get one.

If they had the raised logo on replica guernseys, price of it would have to be higher.

Considering we are with Nike and only having spend another $5 to what the ISC's, BLK's charge, we are getting away with murder haha

If they had the raised logo on replica guernseys, price of it would have to be higher.

Considering we are with Nike and only having spend another $5 to what the ISC's, BLK's charge, we are getting away with murder haha

Still, a raised logo on the jersey shouldn't cost $200 more..

Maybe $150 would be more reasonable for those. $300 is ludicrous. Even $150 is a bit much, still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd love a long sleeve jersey.

Makes more sense to me than the singlets. Long sleeve can be worn just as the top, without needing to wear another shirt underneath it. Also, the fact it's long sleeve means it's a bit warmer too :thumbsu:

They told me that its touch and go with Nike on whether or not the L/S are available each year.

They told me that its touch and go with Nike on whether or not the L/S are available each year.

Well.. Just get one size large made. Guaranteed to sell that. Committed buyer ;)

In all seriousness, why wouldn't it be? I'd have thought that with Jack Silvagni being drafted and the long sleeve jersey SOS famously wore, that Jack now wears, that Carlton fans would be all over it. Great time for the provider to capitalize on that sort of fanfare.

Still, a raised logo on the jersey shouldn't cost $200 more..

Maybe $150 would be more reasonable for those. $300 is ludicrous. Even $150 is a bit much, still.

I believe the ones you're talking about have a cost price of $180-$200. They wont tell me the exact price. Hence the hefty RRP

But those are companies are pretty much selling the real jumper for about $120. Ours looks like a cheap knock off in comparison. Replica Carlton jumpers have always looked awful.

Well.. Just get one size large made. Guaranteed to sell that. Committed buyer ;)

In all seriousness, why wouldn't it be? I'd have thought that with Jack Silvagni being drafted and the long sleeve jersey SOS famously wore, that Jack now wears, that Carlton fans would be all over it. Great time for the provider to capitalize on that I'd have thought.

i suppose it would come down to what Nike give us.
We'd be that small of a spec on their global radar its not even funny.

i suppose it would come down to what Nike give us.
We'd be that small of a spec on their global radar its not even funny.

Yeah I'm sure of that. But surely it wouldn't be there global division looking after us, but rather an Australian or Oceania division. In which case in that market we'd probably be somewhat substantial.

Anyway, that's my suggestion if at all possible that would be awesome. I've been trying to get one for years! :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back