Carlton Merchandise needs a complete overhaul

Remove this Banner Ad

If someone had told me Carlton were releasing decent hoodies in 2018, I wouldn't have believed them...

Hallelujah.

Hopefully they release the women's hoodie style in mens too! Screenshot_20180326-172444.jpg Screenshot_20180326-173046.jpg Screenshot_20180326-173025.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bought the 2018 men's hoodie today. Rate it. Made of the nice soft material.

They have also released a new era Cap which I had to get. It has a stitched raised Carlton logo. Can't find any pictures of it online though :(

still waiting for my membership card

I said.....

Jz6v8SZU9fvhfXbwkgFXWdi2PFQNl_c3QO4a0qT6gk6WWuZ9T4vpHeD2_1FaVZrDZXmaB4CSiTsM5Zw-oO7oD6tkJZyGU49w2_MhgTDTllwLQC8CZdvMvWHBYq0hew2uoEcoPrYUghM=w260-h146-nc

Don't know why we've decided to heavily feature grey in all our merch.

Having just looked at the range again today, there's really nothing I'd care to spend my hard earned on. Still going backwards imo.
I don't mind the grey. It goes well with navy blue and there's only so many things you can make in all navy before they all start looking the same.

Ok so this isnti officially Carlton Merch. But if anyone is good with crafts one of my family had a great idea to reuse old membership scarfs. As we have collected heaps.

Makes a super warm footy blanket :)

Attachments

• IMG_20180415_160035__01.jpg
    IMG_20180415_160035__01.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 22
Well it's official, after years of trading in their players we are becoming the Giants as next seasons clash junior is the same wolf grey of this year but with orange... Not sure how much orange or if the CFC will be orange but lock it in.

Couldn't be bothered looking for the rumour thread but anyway it's a fact.

Well it's official, aftyer years of trading in their players we are becoming the Giants as next seasons clash junior is the same wolf grey of this year but with orange... Not sure how much orange or if the CFC will be orange but lock it in.

Couldn't be bothered looking for the rumour thread but anyway it's a fact.

Where is this coming from?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back