carlton or north who will make their next grand final first?

Remove this Banner Ad

Could see Carlton sniffing for one around 2024 or so with all going right.

Waiting for North to show some potential. Ben Brown aside (and I still don't even rate him that highly), they haven't got exactly much star power or blokes that scream out premiership material. Inb4 Higgins and Cunnington who are B Grade at best IMHO.

Could see Carlton sniffing for one around 2024 or so with all going right.

Waiting for North to show some potential. Ben Brown aside (and I still don't even rate him that highly), they haven't got exactly much star power or blokes that scream out premiership material. Inb4 Higgins and Cunnington who are B Grade at best IMHO.
What do the dees have then?

Besides a bottom 4 list

Your only A graders are Oliver and gawn

Cotchin Rance Grimes astbury Edwards Dusty Riewoldt Houli Lambert all 28 plus I’d say you boys are going to be in strife

Blues and Roos are well placed going forward
I'll take 2 out of the last 3 premierships & happy to be in "strife" in next few years. Everything comes at a cost when successful.

I'll take 2 out of the last 3 premierships & happy to be in "strife" in next few years. Everything comes at a cost when successful.
As would I

Just thought it was comical that he was listing over 28 year olds without looking at his own long list. Tigers probably have another 2 years at the top before sliding

Going into the next decade there are 4 lists I would want North, blues, Gws and dogs

As would I

Just thought it was comical that he was listing over 28 year olds without looking at his own long list. Tigers probably have another 2 years at the top before sliding

Going into the next decade there are 4 lists I would want North, blues, Gws and dogs
Agreed we do have a few on their last legs however still 9th overall for age.
Also agree with your last sentence but I would change Carlton for Melbourne anyday. Blues have had talent gifted to them but off field they're putrid at best.

Just find that we have a decent chunk of players that seem to have a higher ceiling/potential.

Ala Petracca lol and, ahem, Salem. You’ve got nothing champ. This year was a far more adequate reflection of where you are at. The year before a total aberration. Sucked the gullible media flogs in, but easy to understand why after being so very deplorable for so, so long.

Funny, much like Carlton now. The only difference is it took your rabble a whole season to fool the media fanboys, but the media darlings at Carlton only took 5 games. That’s more a reflection of the sheer number of Carlton fanboys in the media though to be fair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like everyone else the roos have targeted ..

Oh hang on..

I see you too are a slave to media son. It’s not like any other club had a crack at some guns along the way and failed to prise them away from their original clubs. Yours included. But that’s not how it’s portrayed is it. I wonder why.... baaaaaaaaaa

I see you too are a slave to media son. It’s not like any other club had a crack at some guns along the way and failed to prise them away from their original clubs. Yours included. But that’s not how it’s portrayed is it. I wonder why.... baaaaaaaaaa
Yeah but no one.....no one wants to get to the roos ..

Wonders never cease. Totally agreed. Except Dow will come to the Roos and fulfill
His potential.
If only I knew how to take a kangaroos supporter with no substance seriously. Than this post of yours would possibly resonate...otherwise ‘no cigar’.

If only I knew how to take a kangaroos supporter with no substance seriously. Than this post of yours would possibly resonate...otherwise ‘no cigar’.

As opposed to a Carlton supporter who has no intelligence, a herd mentality and no semblance of reality whatsoever. I defer to the expert on ‘cigars’

NEXT......

mate, you've been trying to bait out angry responses with the exact same line for quite a while, and every single time it hasnt worked, probably time to say something else that might anger someone?

Carlton are still worse cheats than Essendon.

Just find that we have a decent chunk of players that seem to have a higher ceiling/potential.

Jack Watts could have been anything at good club, agreed.

And what ? Pay them massive overs ??
No one got Cogs or Kelly..
Shiel ..pfft.. not worth his asking price by a long way ..

I noticed there was no mention of Papley..

Yeah how's he going at training?

Nominated you and you still couldn't get a deal done.

I'm very confident when we play you this year it will end up in a massive belting, same as the last couple of years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back