Carlton Player Highlights 2019 (26th May - Nic Newman)

Remove this Banner Ad

12Chill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hey all,
I'm putting together some season 2019 highlight reels for a bunch of Carlton players in the coming weeks so I thought I'd post them here. Obviously this is delayed but I figured with no footy going on at the moment you all might be interested and I have some unexpected free time on my hands.

Planning on making videos for Cripps, Murphy, Walsh, the Curnow brothers, Dow, Silvagni, Gibbons, McKay, Setterfield, Petrevski-Seton and probably a couple of others I haven't decided on, if there are any requests I'm open.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Patrick Cripps

Charlie Curnow

Marc Murphy

Mitch McGovern

Harry McKay

Ed Curnow

Sam Walsh

Jack Silvagni

Jack Martin

Paddy Dow

Michael Gibbons

Sam Petrevski-Seton

Jack Newnes

Will Setterfield

Zac Fisher

Nic Newman

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Hey all,
I'm putting together some season 2019 highlight reels for a bunch of Carlton players in the coming weeks so I thought I'd post them here. Obviously this is delayed but I figured with no footy going on at the moment you all might be interested and I have some unexpected free time on my hands.

Planning on making videos for Cripps, Murphy, Walsh, the Curnow brothers, Dow, Silvagni, Gibbons, McKay, Setterfield, Petrevski-Seton and probably a couple of others I haven't decided on, if there are any requests I'm open.

If you'd like to subscribe, my channel is here, it would be much appreciated: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwlfLRnEgIdb_bnsm9YtURw

Patrick Cripps

Charlie Curnow

Marc Murphy

Enjoy.

Thanks for going to the effort mate. :thumbsu:
There are certainly worse ways to kill time than a Crippa highlight package.

Harry McKay

Nice, Harry was a clear bright spot for us in 2019 - led the league in contested marks for a while.

I especially like the one he took over Caleb Daniel :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching Charlie’s highlights just reminds you how good he could be, when he gets one out in the square he is as good as they get and could seriously be the best of his generation, his positioning and body use are first class, I just hope the fact that he is also a prodigious runner doesn’t mean his time one out in the square is minimised as he can seriously win games off his own boot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back