Carlton Player Highlights 2019 (26th May - Nic Newman)

Remove this Banner Ad

On watching that, it really does strike you a bit how often he does something clever and gets separation with very little movement.

Thanks.
I wanna see jack continue to get better with marking. And while his goal kicking accuracy is good I wanna see him getting goals from around the 50 as well so needs to develop more power in his kicks.

I wanna see jack continue to get better with marking. And while his goal kicking accuracy is good I wanna see him getting goals from around the 50 as well so needs to develop more power in his kicks.
Right now, he's half the player he could be due to dropping 50% of the marks he gets himself into a good position to take. His ceiling is Paul Chapman, but his floor is someone like Paul Puopolo if they were a little taller and didn't get as many high contact free kicks.

On watching that, it really does strike you a bit how often he does something clever and gets separation with very little movement.

Thanks.

God I love the 2nd efforts. And the 3rd, 4th and even 5th....Dude just doesn't know how to give up.

And as you say, he's very clever in congestion.

Last edited:

Jack Martin

Unusual to see a player's highlights a three-way split between overhead marking, tough tackles and sublime, pin-point kicking.

Martin sure has an interesting talent profile.

Still not sure why 12Chill is providing highlights of a Suns player. I don't remember trading for Martin.... :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back