Podcast Carlton Podcasts

Which podcasts do you listen to?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to A Prendercast Christmas!

New segments! Old favourites! RC Cola! National Treasure! Sam Walsh! Andrew Russell! The Draft!

Apple: ‎The Prendercast Network: A Prendercast Christmas Special on Apple Podcasts
Spotify: A Prendercast Christmas Special
Google: The Prendercast Network - A Prendercast Christmas Special
Podbean: A Prendercast Christmas Special

View attachment 1577640
About to go for a walk in minus 5 degrees in Norway and have a listen, thanks gents. Love your work, Merry Christmas

Attachments

• 673A24F4-A3B5-4397-AD77-0C534289B1C2.jpeg
    673A24F4-A3B5-4397-AD77-0C534289B1C2.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 132

Great to have all the podcasts firing back up to make my drive to work/nightly walk a little more bearable. Think there will be some interesting discussions based around the game plan and our small/mid forwards

I love the fact that after every game we can log on to Blue Abroad to listen to the Fan Cams and then later download The Blues Footy Podcast with Judd Zetzer and Harrison Hymans

I’m in the States so after waking up early and watching a big win I’m up for another 14 hours so it’s great to listen to both during the day with a smile on my face

Here’s a link to both if interested

And todays Fan Cams went for almost two hours at
Fan Cams | Carlton v Geelong | AFL Round 2, 2023

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited by a moderator:

i love you guys.But this is getting farcical. I'm at the 32 minute mark and you've made one point about the football so far (we had to win). It's no response to say fast forward, because you started at 20 minutes, but then have gone on a 10 minute sojourn into irrelevant material.

i love you guys.But this is getting farcical. I'm at the 32 minute mark and you've made one point about the football so far (we had to win). It's no response to say fast forward, because you started at 20 minutes, but then have gone on a 10 minute sojourn into irrelevant material.
I like that stuff at the start, although I haven't heard this weeks episode yet. I like that it's not just pure footy and a bit of current pop culture stuff as well, 3 pretty interesting dudes

I like that stuff at the start, although I haven't heard this weeks episode yet. I like that it's not just pure footy and a bit of current pop culture stuff as well, 3 pretty interesting dudes

I like the start too. I don’t like the 10 minute tangents midstream about something that happened to Manchester United in ‘96.

This ep gets much better

I
I like the start too. I don’t like the 10 minute tangents midstream about something that happened to Manchester United in ‘96.

This ep gets much better
👍 I think it like a bands album, you will like 5 of the 12 songs different to the next person’s 5. All the Carlton podcasts are just trying their best to make content that will be enjoyed by us, I appreciate it and try not to focus on parts I don't overly enjoy. They certainly tick enough boxes for me

Did we make enough points about Carlton for the next 85-odd minutes?

Round 2 Review is up, sorry it’s a day late. We think we have much improved our remote recording quality, let us know what you think.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back