2nds Carlton Reserves 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Crocker is another excellent signing.

I like him and watched him particularly closely last year; he's not quite good enough for AFL level but he should be able to add plenty at the lower level.

I haven't seen what other clubs have done from a player acquisition point of view, but I am enormously impressed by what we've done. We're building one hell of a squad.

Have been doing some research on the "boys". Edward Delany, what a profile off the ground, would be a great guy to get in to the fold. Not much info on field,
but some rep selections attest to his credentials there. Selected Young Guns U17 game.

From Bond University regarding scholarship October 2017

"Ed Delany, the first male recipient of the Bond University Riewoldt family AFL Excellence Scholarship, is an all-round sportsman currently in his final year at Xavier College in Melbourne.

The 198cm 18-year-old from Hamilton in the western district of Victoria has amassed a vast list of sporting achievements, spanning local, district and state events, across numerous sports including athletics, swimming, basketball, lifesaving, volleyball and most importantly football."
“My ambitions off the field lie in Sports Management, so a Bachelor of Laws would be a great foundation to build my career on.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Still nothing at all on Club web site regarding second side?

As it the first Club aligned reserves only team in years it would be good to get some news.

Be good to hear about the coaching staff, the final list etc.

cameraman could maybe mute his breathing but otherwise a fair job............
I wasn't sure if it was that or construction work.

If it's off a shotgun mic on the camera, they'd have to be sitting in front of the camera, surely?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hoping that Owies gets a few more opportunities at AFL level this year to see what he can offer.

No Durdin?

It seems we must be undersized down back, strange that we didn’t bolster the KPD stocks at reserves level. Good news on Parks performance however.

Carroll looks to be impressing ahead of schedule for one of the younger players in the draft.

Carroll looks to be impressing ahead of schedule for one of the younger players in the draft.
Carroll was my favourite in this draft and I knew he'd be looking good right from the word go. I'm happy he's doing well for you, although sad it isn't for Brisbane 😥

Carroll was my favourite in this draft and I knew he'd be looking good right from the word go. I'm happy he's doing well for you, although sad it isn't for Brisbane 😥
Yep he’s a beauty, looks like he has put on some size already and for one of the youngest from the draft looks very good, a great mover in traffic and nice disposal I have high hopes we may see him develop into a star for the Blues and was the absolute bargain of the draft.

Any one know if there might be another hit out this coming Thursday for the 2's?
I would've thought that both Richmond and us would like to get at least one more look at players who may be available for selection come net Wednesday evening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back