2nds Carlton Reserves 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Make that 94 to 94. Looks like we’re holding up against the wind, assuming the wind is still strong.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Going by the Box Hill Hawks feed looks like the ball is living in their forward line.

So clearly the wind not a factor and our backline needs work. No listed players in it doesn’t help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Toby Wooller

And C.Marchbank a possible ACL (courtesy of Tom Morris).

The people who will know first are the doctor (after scans, no scans have been performed and yet the Tom’s suspect it’s an ACL?) and then the club, who will make an announcement on their Twitter page. Caleb might have done his ACL but the Tom’s are just speculating because that is what they do. And you will notice how they are always first in reporting about these injuries that happened 2 hours before and still speculating that they are long term ACL injuries. As a example, Sam McClure hasn’t even reported on Caleb Marchbank.

The people who will know first are the doctor (after scans, no scans have been performed and yet the Tom’s suspect it’s an ACL?) and then the club, who will make an announcement on their Twitter page. Caleb might have done his ACL but the Tom’s are just speculating because that is what they do. And you will notice how they are always first in reporting about these injuries that happened 2 hours before and still speculating that they are long term ACL injuries. As a example, Sam McClure hasn’t even reported on Caleb Marchbank.

Prognosis vs diagnosis

Some photos from the hawks VFL thread, mostly Hawks. Barely any listed Blues players..

Screenshot_20210411-151732_Instagram.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back