2nds Carlton Reserves 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised there was no match report. Be intrested to know how Kemp fared.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

No updates from the club.
Way to go Carlton......
I don't see how this is the club's fault. Our VFL team hasn't travelled up to Sydney, and it looks like no scratch matches are being played at the moment. Obviously it would be nice to see a reserves side play but if it isn't possible, what do you expect the club to do?

Over here in Perth, don’t get any information on the VFL, is there a game planned soon, is the season going ahead, do they fill the byes with games now.

In short wtf is happening?
With the nature of the VFL (part-time athletes with minimal salaries), there's not enough money or incentive to maintain a bubble for the league.

Until the state government gives the green light for sporting clubs being able to play, it's on hiatus. They've resumed training though, so if everything remains stable, it'll be about 5-12 days before resumption.

With the nature of the VFL (part-time athletes with minimal salaries), there's not enough money or incentive to maintain a bubble for the league.

Until the state government gives the green light for sporting clubs being able to play, it's on hiatus. They've resumed training though, so if everything remains stable, it'll be about 5-12 days before resumption.
On the basis of the resumption of training, I would imagine the AFL are hoping for a resumption of the VFL competition next week, assuming the Vic Govt sees fit to allow games to be played in Melbourne. Meanwhile non-Victorian based teams are either continuing to play VFL games or have their players competing in the SANFL & WAFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe our game v Port isn't being televised.. Oh well we did have a great run.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
At least there is a game, so important for our development. Need some good news, a Kemp blinder, Samo with 30+.

The other states were getting a big advantage having their seconds playing while Victoria in lock down.

At least there is a game, so important for our development. Need some good news, a Kemp blinder, Samo with 30+.

The other states were getting a big advantage having their seconds playing while Victoria in lock down.
Frankly, a lot of our AFL list needed a rest, and I'm sure we'll be making up the games anyway.

Good on the club for privately streaming the game, used to love it when I got to watch several years ago.

Our midfield will look very different with no Dow, Stocker, Kennedy, or Setters - my money is on LOB to have a blinder. Also looking forward to watching our new recruits, Boyd and big Markov.

Round 10 team
Backs:Cooper StephensRyley StoddartBrodie Kemp
Half-backs:Jordan BoydStefan RadovanovicSam Ramsay
Centreline:Matt CottrellLochie O'BrienJack Newnes
Half-forwards:Josh HoneyToby WoollerCorey Durdin
Forwards:Ben CrockerLevi CasboultMarc Murphy
Followers:Alex MirkovSam Petrevski-SetonJack Carroll
Interchange:James ParsonsTom NorthTom Williamson
Cody Hirst
Emergency:Ed DelaneyMatt ShannonAaron Gundry
Ben Caluzzi

Does anyone know the last time Murph played in the VFL? Ben Crocker could get off the leash if the best defender goes to Levi.

Round 10 team
Cody Hirst
Ben Caluzzi

Does anyone know the last time Murph played in the VFL? Ben Crocker could get off the leash if the best defender goes to Levi.

Willow named on the bench in the 2s. I know team sheets don’t mean much but it’s quite the fall from grace for him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Round 10 team
Cody Hirst
Ben Caluzzi

Good to see Durdin back.

This is a game in which Murph, Levi & SPS should dominate.

SPS will be an interesting watch. His attitude and output should tell us whether he is still invested in our club, or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back