VFL Carlton Reserves 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"

THE CARLTON Football Club is thrilled to announce that Ben Crocker and Ned Cahill have both re-committed to the Carlton Reserves for 2023.

Both players were imperative to the VFL side’s success in 2022 and will be eager to lead the team to greater heights in 2023.

Arguably our four best VFL listed players re-signed is great news. Just have to keep more AFL listed players fit week in week out. My other “wish” is that young Ramshaw, a late season revelation re-signs.
I reckon it's actually 5 of our best - Cahill, Crocker, Cincotta, Leiu and Parksy, although Parks wasn't VFL listed. Big Tyreece is going to grow into a beast over the next few years as his body fill out. Ramshaw is a ripper though - I agree we definitely need to get him back on board.

Parks was probably unlucky to be delisted the end of last year. With Gov and Marchy as our mid size interceptors, there wasn't really a spot for him - and getting injured mid way during the season didn't help his chances either. Still only 21yo, and was playing some bloody good footy for the magoo's last year before the injury. Love his aggression.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

^^^^^^^

THE Carlton Football Club is pleased to confirm Zavier Maher, Michael Lewis, Mitch Moschetti, and Heath Ramshaw have re-signed with the Carlton Reserves for 2023.

FourVFLSignings20Dec.png

Looks like Liam McMahon will also line up for Carlton Reserves in 2023

Will be interesting to see where he lines up for the reserves side. From memory he was recruited as a forward but spent time this year in particular as a defender.

2023 - confirmed re-signings

Player NameDOBHeight (cm)Weight (kg)Source
Ben Crocker19/2/199718584Here
Ned Cahill11/1/200117976Here
Luke Parks11/4/200118983Here
Tyreece Leiu14/4/200319493Here
Alex Cincotta17/12/199618686Here
Zavier Maher5/5/200218482Here
Michael Lewis13/8/200219282Here
Mitch Moschetti13/9/200317771Here
Heath Ramshaw21/8/200218185Here

This thread is becoming an off season highlight. Great job complementing our AFL depth and developing players with some excellent young players and a couple of solid citizens. Hoping the McMahon rumour is true, a genuine KPP along with a developing Lemmey up forward combined with depth defender Durdin and Luke Parks, with Akuei also in the mix, means Kemp can be developed in a best fit situation rather than forced to play last man standing as an undersized key at either end.

Hey Harvester re Ramshaw, I saw him first😄

I'm going to be honest: I had absolutely no idea that Lewis played 15 games for us this season. He's currently not much of an interceptor though.

McMahon has solid athleticism, is building his body up well for his size, just has inconsistencies with his kicking. There's so much to love about his game though, and I was interested in him as a DFA, so this is an astute signing.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back