VFL Carlton Reserves 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Half time, 2.6 to us, 2.10 to them.
Gov been good down back, pencil him in for next week. Martin been busy, looks fit.
Of the VFL boys, big Tyreece been fantastic in defence, and I think it's McMahon wearing #14 also been prominent down back.
Apart from Gov, Martin and Pitto, no other AFL listed players out there.

I've been following the twitter feed. 2 goals each to half time. Is it a battle of the defences? Honey seems to have snagged a couple.
Very scrappy game, delivery to the forwards hasn't been great but both teams playing good defence.
Gov has been terrific, get him off now and put him in mothballs. I've liked Martin's game, working hard on ball and across half forward. Pitto also had a good 3rd quarter, looks like a player fighting tooth and nail for his spot.

Very scrappy game, delivery to the forwards hasn't been great but both teams playing good defence.
Gov has been terrific, get him off now and put him in mothballs. I've liked Martin's game, working hard on ball and across half forward. Pitto also had a good 3rd quarter, looks like a player fighting tooth and nail for his spot.

Are you there, Bamboo?

How is my boy doing? Anything other than hitting the scoreboard? :honeypot::honeypot:

Are you there, Bamboo?

How is my boy doing? Anything other than hitting the scoreboard? :honeypot::honeypot:
Yep, I'm here sitting almost right behind James Hird!! His lad must be playing for Port.
Honey gone into the midfield, been good the final quarter. Martin also having a good quarter, threatened to rip the game apart there for a while.
Looks like they've seen enough of Gov, been great and sitting on the pine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think I spoke too soon, Gov with an ice pack around his calf/achillies after the game... hopefully just precautionary but had a noticeable limp walking off the field.
Ice and limping is expected after games - go into the rooms post-game and you’ll see 80% of players with ice or limps. Nothing to be concerned about.

Think I spoke too soon, Gov with an ice pack around his calf/achillies after the game... hopefully just precautionary but had a noticeable limp walking off the field.
bunny-frustrated.gif

We played very few of our 'name' VFL players last week and almost conquered Port Melbourne. Interesting to see how the side will go when it is something closer to what will be available in the real season.

Captain Crocker …

BEN Crocker will step up as captain of the Carlton Reserves for the upcoming 2023 VFL season.

Crocker will be joined in a three-player leadership group by co-vice captains Lachlan Swaney and Zavier Maher

Carlton Reserves practice match squad v Richmond:

1. Zavier Maher, 2. Paddy Dow, 4. Lochie O’Brien, 7. Luke Parks, 8. Ben Crocker, 11. Tyreece Leiu, 14. Liam McMahon, 16. Jack Carroll, 17. Brodie Kemp, 18. Mitch Moschetti, 19. Ned Cahill, 20. Lachie Plowman, 26. Patrick Dozzi, 27. Marc Pittonet, 28. Aidan Mills, 30. Michael Lewis, 31. Harry Lemmey, 32. Jaxon Binns, 34. Heath Ramshaw, 36. Josh Honey, 38. Sam Durdin, 39. Hudson O’Keeffe, 40. Alex Cincotta, 41. Dom Akuei, 44. Jack Lefroy, 45. Alex Mirkov, 46. Archie Stevens

Carlton Reserves practice match squad v Richmond:

1. Zavier Maher, 2. Paddy Dow, 4. Lochie O’Brien, 7. Luke Parks, 8. Ben Crocker, 11. Tyreece Leiu, 14. Liam McMahon, 16. Jack Carroll, 17. Brodie Kemp, 18. Mitch Moschetti, 19. Ned Cahill, 20. Lachie Plowman, 26. Patrick Dozzi, 27. Marc Pittonet, 28. Aidan Mills, 30. Michael Lewis, 31. Harry Lemmey, 32. Jaxon Binns, 34. Heath Ramshaw, 36. Josh Honey, 38. Sam Durdin, 39. Hudson O’Keeffe, 40. Alex Cincotta, 41. Dom Akuei, 44. Jack Lefroy, 45. Alex Mirkov, 46. Archie Stevens

Nice to see a good selection of 'talls' this year. Kemp is a genuine utility, not a KPP Gorilla, expecting a breakout season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back