Game Day Carlton Reserves Game Day Discussion Rnds 2 - 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy to see Fog bounce back well after being dropped.

adac206c037a15496cfbada82e3edc06.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
Wouldn't mind the screwdriver right about now :sweatsmile:

Fog finishes with 27 touches, 11 tackles and 3 behinds.

SPS with 30 touches, 2 tackles and 1.1

Recall for either?

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
Depends if you want more skill (SPS) or hardness/tackling (FOG). Either one will do in place of Owies who has lost form and needs a rest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be Willo

I'm a huge fan of Willo's defensive ability, would comfortably take him over Newman from that perspective. He's figuring out the balance between defence and offence incrementally.

His running ability is a distinct advantage over Newman, which should keep him in the side herein.

I'm a huge fan of Willo's defensive ability, would comfortably take him over Newman from that perspective. He's figuring out the balance between defence and offence incrementally.

His running ability is a distinct advantage over Newman, which should keep him in the side herein.

Newman wont come out, so if Kemp was replacing any of the 2, it would be Willo.

I love Willo's attack and aggressive nature, but bites off to much and doesn't read the transition as well as Newman

Personally all 3 could play in the same side

Has a future

Remove this Banner Ad

Back