No Oppo Supporters Carlton Supporters: What state are you from?

Where are Blues fans from?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Quebec cos it's so chic, but I don't speak French too well. Asturias cos the people are so damn friendly. Norte cos I got sozzled on their world famous fortified wine. Los Lagos cos it's bloody freezing but so peaceful and the Kuchen is to die for. Salta cos of its day trips into the Andes. Colonia cos it's quaint and cheesy but just across the water from the garguantuan megacity Bs As. Hordaland cos it's so remote and dreamy by the North Sea.

Sorry, is this the idyllic provinces where you'd rather live thread?

No, oh well. :( I'll just go with the default option. Victoria.

Quebec cos it's so chic, but I don't speak French too well. Asturias cos the people are so damn friendly. Norte cos I got sozzled on their world famous fortified wine. Los Lagos cos it's bloody freezing but so peaceful and the Kuchen is to die for. Salta cos of its day trips into the Andes. Colonia cos it's quaint and cheesy but just across the water from the garguantuan megacity Bs As. Hordaland cos it's so remote and dreamy by the North Sea.

Sorry, is this the idyllic provinces where you'd rather live thread?

No, oh well. :( I'll just go with the default option. Victoria.
same

The Blues never release data on where their supporters or members are located - in fact no club does, not nor does the AFL, unless you have a Tasmanian supporter base. Now Im something of tables and charts man, and Im kind of hoping you guys will give up the state you are in for the posterity and future reference of us all Ill make a nice table and some charts when complete!

Ill give it a little bit of time to run. Bigfooty is a big forum, so the sample size should be fairly decent.
We just had this exact same poll about 3-4 weeks ago

We don't do 'Witness Protection' around these parts T.
Is this because you can't protect us or because you don't leave witnesses?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back