Review Carlton v Collingwood - Negatives and Positives

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That must mean something then, has been going on for seven weeks now, I didn't expect to win, all I wanted was for them to have a go not much to ask for is it?

I think we should keep Jacobs, I know Warnock did some nice things today but I have this feeling he will be a severe disappointment to us over the next 5 years. But I see AA greatness in Jacobs.

I know Daisy was great for the Filth today but please, let us never think about recruiting him, it will end in tears. Likewise Malthouse, already I sense the game is passing him even though I am confident the Pies will win the flag this year.

Now, to hop back into my Hot Tub Time Machine.

I know he's played only a few games at Brisbane but we really should go for Docherty.....reckon he'll bleed for the club and he seems the type that would play through even a serious hip issue just not to let his team-mates down......Just got a feeling.

Originally posted in SEPT. 10 2013..........................Truly, Ruly

Good gawd I have gone into the fetal position and have started rocking back and forth. I did however get a couple of giggles with the Grigg positives and lets us never recruit Daisy and Malthouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back