Autopsy Carlton v Essendon Practice Match - We won:- 14.11 (95) to 11.8 (74)!

Remove this Banner Ad

The club is going to buckle under pressure of their mistakes and give the stream out to everyone, then the stream will buffer so much it'll be unwatchable - you heard it here first!
Worst case is they're uploading the full video after the game so you can watch that, let it load up ahead so there's no buffering or whatever if that's still an issue
wow thats pretty much best available squad

Kennedy, Cottrell, Carrol, Durdin, Honey, Owies, Ramsay & Parks didn't get selected. Also Maher & Crocker from the 'training' list (Moore & McDonald playing.)

Charlie, Levi, TDK, Gov, Marchbank, Betts, Newman, Philp & Kemp injured.

Worst case is they're uploading the full video after the game so you can watch that, let it load up ahead so there's no buffering or whatever if that's still an issue

Kennedy, Cottrell, Carrol, Durdin, Honey, Owies, Ramsay & Parks didn't get selected. Also Maher & Crocker from the 'training' list (Moore & McDonald playing.)

Charlie, Levi, TDK, Gov, Marchbank, Betts, Newman, Philp & Kemp injured.
What's wrong with Sam Philip ?

No link here for me yet either, though I would only catch parts of it when possible.

Looking forward to the replay, at this stage anyway.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I'd suggest using the Carlton app or website, but log in 1st. Members may be able to access it that way..

Worth a shot.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of curiosity ... my surname starts with W so I am used to being at the back of the queue - any others still waiting for the link at the arse end of the alphabet. Or I guess more usefully has anyone with a late surname received their link?

Got mine at 4pm yesterday and just a few off you in the alphabet so that’s not it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back