Preview Carlton v Fremantle Sunday 21st May 4.40PM (AEST) @ Domain Stadium - Final Team post #778

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
logo-carlton-footer.png
V
logo-fremantle-inverted.png

NO CHANGES!

There will be changes and there should be to match up against your opponent.

At this stage all emergencies today would have a very good chance should they perform tomorrow; Jones, Boekhorst & Cuningham.
Need to see Pickett really ramp things up. Has been disappointing past couple of weeks.

There will be changes and there should be to match up against your opponent.

At this stage all emergencies today would have a very good chance should they perform tomorrow; Jones, Boekhorst & Cuningham.
Need to see Pickett really ramp things up. Has been disappointing past couple of weeks.

Something wrong with his game atm. Can't quite Pickett.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See what happens tomorrow but I'm keen to see Cuningham play. Sheehan may be a chance if he plays well.

I don't think it will be Sheehan somehow.
Need a little more pace in the backline and if White does go out, Macreadie may be preferred for now.
That aside, we have no-one on the LTI for him to come in, on the back of.

See what happens tomorrow but I'm keen to see Cuningham play. Sheehan may be a chance if he plays well.
No chance unfort for Gus, no elevation avail ATM.
Cuningham, Jones (he owns Subi), Boekhorst, Kerridge, Smedts, maybe Macreadie (not sure on their forward set up, 3 talls isn't it with Kersten, McCarthy & Taberner?) as possible candidates.

White for Macreadie means plow plays small

Weitering looks tired rest him for KJ/Jones

Sandy will kill us in the ruck
Kruz will have 8-10 clearances next week.....he will need too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be there at Domain cheering on the mighty Blues.

Want to see Weitering like Round 1 - clunking marks deep forward and then kicking 3 or 4 goals
Want to see Charlie running a muck (up forward, kicking goals and clunking marks not on the town)
Want to see Cripps dishing off to SPS and Fisher and them hitting SOJ 40 out and SOJ kicking a lazy 6 goals
Want to see Cuningham in, slicing thru the middle and also applying pressure with Ed, Kreuz and Gibbs
Want to see our back six putting the screws on Freo
High expectations - would settle for a win

Carn the Blues!

Pickett had a great game here in the pre season. Could be a good opportunity to give him another run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back