Game Day Carlton v Gold Coast. 2:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's 2012 all over again
The Suns are going backwards
Another 100 point loss on the cards

This is an absolute joke. Essendon lost last night, and every ******* Suns player knows that a win here will keep us in the 8 for the week. Instead, they show the club and the fans NO passion, NO discipline, NO effort, and they're acting like children. What the hell is wrong with them? We've all seen their ability, and they play like this. Ridiculous.

Carlton are obviously a good team, but we are acting like a bunch of dickheads. No link between players, no cohesiveness - we're not a team today, we're a group of players who happen to wear the same uniform.

Pathetic.

What a joke. !!!! I agree with Tony Shaw Why is Stanley tagging and negating. Bluey needs to let him off the chain to get his own ball and forget the tag role it is not doing our cause any good. We are panicking and kicking anywhere. Turn around and look for the best option FFS not kicking to a two or three on one contest.
Some very heartless contests and passages of play going down today. LIFT BOYS !!!!!

No Forward line structure
No idea how to move the ball forward
Skills non-existent

Bluey also has something to answer for. How long do you leave May on Waite until it is untenable? Can't motivate these lads, maybe the issue is with the coaching?
After what I've seen so far, I'm inclined to agree.

The match ups obviously aren't working, and yet there's no changes. Pathetic. Bluey needs to answer to, and admit is faults and * ups because this doesn't purely lie on the players.

Gaz is there behind the scenes at Etihad, so what's their excuse? Does nobody else talk on-field?

Thank god Arsenal start next week.

I'm done with this bunch of weak willed children. Have showed no heart what so ever.

Bluey also has something to answer for. How long do you leave May on Waite until it is untenable? Can't motivate these lads, maybe the issue is with the coaching?
Yep.. If we can see the shortfalls why do they not do something about it... May is getting slaughtered but can't blame him there are many other players who could help him out. Too many players run forward of the ball and are not defensive at all. Poor decision making and lack of foresight with positioning disposals.
I do blame the coaches because the players are doing the same things all the time and they are not being addressed. I hope to see a few changes after half time but I very much doubt it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back