Radio:- TripleM & GuesSEN from 7.00pm

GO BLUES

NO. INJURIES.

Nov 3, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sandringham Zebras, Melbourne Renegades
Some changes to our line up since last night.

OMac has been taken of CHF and is swapped with McKay, while JSOS has been put at FF. Setters still on the wing, but Ed/Williams are back on ball. Walsh surprisingly coming off the bench, we could've started him on a wing instead of Newnes.

Everything else looking normal... GO THE BAGGERS

Jan 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Personally, i think the team need to win.

When you are a proven finals side then you can have the luxury of saying the result doesn't matter, but WE need to learn how to win and what helps the team to win. It is our last step to becoming a good team.

Saints are a good marker for us because they nearly always have our measure lately.

Winning is important for US. imo

Erko Blue

All Australian
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Great to have footy back in front of a crowd. But let's be real, the result doesn't mean anything.
The season starts in a fortnight.

Aug 17, 2016
GOLD COAST
AFL Club
Carlton
Personally, i think the team need to win.

When you are a proven finals side then you can have the luxury of saying the result doesn't matter, but WE need to learn how to win and what helps the team to win. It is our last step to becoming a good team.

Saints are a good marker for us because they nearly always have our measure lately.

Winning is important for US. imo
The Saints always save their best for us....
this game should be an honest indicator of where its at.....and i like our 22 ....very strong today......happy to be CFC today
I thought Dons took it easy last game....wasnt at AFL pace,beware might be a tougher encounter tonight...
VIVA CFC !!!

Back