Game Day Carlton v St Kilda Practice Match Gameday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Williams a reprimand/fine.....he was dumb and will get lucky.

Others will play. Some underdone but better than what we have when 'done'.

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk
We'd need a good other angle to get him off. Any head contact and he's in trouble. If Clarke went off with that hit it would have been real trouble.

I don't know if an underdone Gov or Casboult is that much better than McDonald. Would rather them get their ring rust out in the twos. We all know when they're off their game they can be as bad as any

Long bombs to O’Mac!!!

Paraphrasing RDB.

F1C84F3C-1ED8-409B-A38D-124F25D548D7.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the way Cripps is moving in the 2 games I have seen, obviously giving a few others a go in the midfield but seems to be covering the ground really well and has a springs in his step.

Jack Martin not a walk up start unless he shows more intensity.

From what we saw of Martin last year, lack of intensity shouldn't be a worry.

Has been very lethargic tonight, but I get the feeling he's playing like a guy who knows his body and is easing himself into it for rd 1 and is very much treating this as a practice run.

You want more scoring CorruptAFL pay incorrect disposal as it's supposed to be paid oh boy wowee that rule has been thrown away as your prior oppotunity bullshit takes precedence pay incorrect disposal with the new man on mark rule and it'll open up the game and and lead to bigger scoring. My god it's frustrating to see someone tackle and they just drop it and push it fwd and not kick it or hand ball but umpires say play on:mad:

Honestly I just want us to get so good that umpires dont matter.

Sick of seeing such glaring inconsistencies.

example Cripps clearly over the shoulder in the forward line, 10 seconds later Aints get a free for the exact same thing!

Good quarter for us, Aints are gassed could roll over the in the last quarter.

Deserved another 2 goals that quarter. We need to be cleaned with our possessions.

Saad and Williams worth every penny!

Thank god the injuries sustained look minor

Remove this Banner Ad

Back