Game Day Carlton v St Kilda Practice Match Gameday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Only Carlton people are thinking that. Most neutrals think gone. And even some baggers think he's in some strife
He's history as far as the first couple of games are concerned. Kelli tends to agree with me.

Only Carlton people are thinking that. Most neutrals think gone. And even some baggers think he's in some strife

Will get a week. But if Ben Long gets off it'll show how ****ed the umpiring has been tonight. Should get at least two.

Just tuned in after putting the little one to sleep - what happened to McKay?

Elevated to Carlton legend or racked up clearances in the absence of Prespakis.

We'd need a good other angle to get him off. Any head contact and he's in trouble. If Clarke went off with that hit it would have been real trouble.

I don't know if an underdone Gov or Casboult is that much better than McDonald. Would rather them get their ring rust out in the twos. We all know when they're off their game they can be as bad as any
Another practice game next week? They only need a half to get through

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

I am just so happy to see Sam Docherty out there playing footy again, given all he has gone through.

A warrior in the footy sense of the word.
Stating to serious consider us putting Oscar McDonald onto the list. He has made a strong case for himself tonight (in my opinion)

Difference is StKilda defended better when we had the momentum and never paid the ultimate price on the scoreboard.

When they have the momentum we can’t hold them out and concede soft easy goals, they must have 5 or 6 goals from inside 15 metres.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Much, much better...... Walsh tidied up his disposal and dominated that quarter. Little Fish blitzed but kept getting stuck on wrong foot.
Jones in All Aus form .

Considering our outs and H and Weiters off we are doing so well.

Now if we can get SOMETHING out of Martin and Williamson in the last we can actually win this.

We ARE FIT!!!!

From what we saw of Martin last year, lack of intensity shouldn't be a worry.

Has been very lethargic tonight, but I get the feeling he's playing like a guy who knows his body and is easing himself into it for rd 1 and is very much treating this as a practice run.
Depends what game or contest you watched last year. Chooses which game/contest to go hard at

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back