Votes: 11 42.3%
  • St Kilda by <30

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • St Kilda by 30+

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

what a win! Pleasantly surprised to see saints fans gracious in defeat in this thread. must be a mistake. lol.

seriously daisy....keep him teague u ferret!

Congrats Carlton on one of your rare wins over us this century.

Every time they beat us these days it's like winning a GF for them, the reverse of what it used to be back in the 80s or 90s.

Pretty evenly matched sides today - with all our outs. So a good win - no need to grind your teeth Plugga - you won the free kick count as every one does against Carlton. :moustache:

He's got talent, that's for sure.

Hopefully he can put it together for a whole year soon.

Top 2 in the league in contested marks. He's getting there.

I think the bigger question is, can McKay and Charlie Curnow put it together for a whole year, together?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done Carlton. Daisy surely deserves another year. Teague outcoached Ratts today. Seeing ratts go the old richo single option of sending Carlisle forward is a worry. In the end though the difference was in converting your chances. Carlton much better than us in that over the last half. Our forward entries consistently broke down. Again. Our goal kicking was woeful. Again.

Michael Tuck, Brent Harvey and many many many others all wanted one more year.

Daisy is leaving at the right time.

Congrats Carlton on one of your rare wins over us this century.

Every time they beat us these days it's like winning a GF for them, the reverse of what it used to be back in the 80s or 90s.

All-time head to head: Carlton 163 wins : St Kilda 56 wins, 2 draws.

Premierships since 1970: Carlton 7, St Kilda 0

You've had a nice streak during our worst ever era, but things are about to change now that the Teague train has arrived at the station :D

I went to the game and was wondering why Kreuzer was getting booed every time he touched the ball? Did I miss some on-field act?

Back